We all know making a Will is important. Without it, the law dictates who inherits your estate, not you – especially if you’re unmarried or live with your partner. And yet it’s all too easy to put it off for another day.
At Gepp & Sons, we take the hassle out of making your Will. We’ll take the time to understand your situation so we can produce a Will that meets your needs now, and in the future. And we’ll work hard to minimise your tax liability so you can pass on as much as you can to your loved ones.
If you need us to come to you whether at home or in hospital, we can. We are happy to act as the executors of your Will should you wish.
We’ll walk you through the choices you’ll need to make in your Will, including:
- Who will administer your estate
- Who will benefit from your estate
- How much financial provision to make for your beneficiaries
- Who will care for your young children
- What age your young beneficiaries will inherit
- Setting up a trust that provides for a vulnerable child or dependent
- Who gets possessions with sentimental value and family heirlooms
- Whether you’d like to leave anything to charity.
If your situation changes, we’ll help you review your Will to make sure it still reflects your wishes.
Download our Will questionnaire
If you’re thinking about making a Will, our questionnaire is a great place to start. You can download it here.
To find out more
To find out more please get in touch.