Motoring Law is an incredibly complex area with potentially far-reaching consequences. So if you’re facing a motoring issue, call on the support of a firm with an unbeatable track record.
Operating from our offices in Chelmsford and Colchester we advise and successfully defend clients across Essex, East Anglia, London and the Home Counties. Our highly-skilled lawyers regularly act on behalf of those facing court proceedings, following driving offences, and have an unrivaled level of success. We offer expert legal advice for those potentially facing prosecution for all motoring incidents including:
- Drink driving.
- Driving under the influence of drugs.
- Driving without due care or attention.
- Driving without a licence and/or insurance cover.
- Using a mobile phone whilst driving.
- Failing to give information as to the identity of the driver (S.172).
- Failure to stop or report a road accident.
- Disqualification on penalty points – totting up.
Keeping our clients on the road is a priority for us. If driving is essential for you in your working life we understand that losing your licence would be catastrophic. We go that extra mile to ensure we achieve the best possible outcome – every time.
If you, or a loved one, have been caught breaking traffic laws it is vital that you seek the expert advice you require as early as possible.
When it comes to representing and defending clients in motoring issues, our success rate is unmatched.
Our specialist team can give you practical advice on:
- What to do if your job is at risk should you be disqualified from driving
- The impact of a driving ban on you and your family.
- How points on your licence may affect your insurance premiums.
If you need any help or advice about a motoring offence, call or email us talk to us now.
We are always here to help, so should you require any support feel free to get in touch with us.