We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Assistant to join our Residential Conveyancing Department.
If you have a background working within residential conveyancing and a real eagerness to join the Residential Conveyancing Department team, this is an excellent opportunity.
You will initially be covering maternity leave within the new business section of the team. Once the maternity leave cover is not required, then you will be assisting the conveyancing team with general administrative support.
We are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Assistant with excellent typing skills and attention to detail. You must have good time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload effectively. Strong communication skills are necessary as there will be a lot of client contact both on telephone and face to face.
- Providing fee estimates on the direction of senior colleagues
- Using case management system - Peppermint
- Liaising with clients, estate agents and solicitors as directed to progress work
- Opening of files
- Progressing the conveyancing process in an efficient, accurate and timely manner whilst adhering to legal requirements.
- Competent in all stages of the conveyancing transaction, including HMLR applications, SDLT forms.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.15 pm with one hour (unpaid) lunch break.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary.
- Annual leave from 23 days per year.
How to Apply
For more information on this role, please contact Karen Mollison, Practice Manager, at Gepp & Sons Solicitors, e: email@example.com t: 01245 493939.
Please note that you will be required to complete a practical test within the interview stage.
Gepp & Sons Solicitors LLP is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.